What will I get with Mercedes-Benz service?
To get the best out of your Commercial Vehicle and to keep it running how the Mercedes-Benz engineers intended, we recommend that you have it maintained and serviced at regular intervals at anyone of our Mercedes-Benz Authorized Service Centers.
We have a number of servicing and repair options designed to help manage your maintenance costs with flexible and affordable options.
With our trained technicians you can be confident that your Commercial Vehicle is in the best hands. Furthermore, we assure that they will only use Mercedes-Benz GenuineParts.
What we will do for you?
Having your Commercial Vehicle serviced by a Mercedes-Benz Authorized Service Center will ensure that:
- Your Commercial Vehicle will be serviced correctly. Servicing carried out to the manufacturer's standards will lower the possibility of downtimes on the road and extend the life time of your vehicle.
- Service measures identified by the factory will be undertaken to ensure that your vehicle receives all the necessary upgrades - free of charge.
- Only Mercedes-Benz GenuineParts will be fitted, reducing the chances of vehicle breakdown and inconvenience to yourself and your business.
- Only the correct grade of oil will be used for your vehicle to ensure our class-leading standards for both fuel economy and length of service interval are maintained. Using the wrong oil can reduce service intervals by up to 50% and cause damage to your commercial vehicle.
- Work will only be undertaken by certified Mercedes-Benz technicians. They know the vehicles they work on. They will only replace and repair what is necessary and what you agree to, reducing your potential costs and ensuring trouble-free motoring.